As a compliment to our Delrin Clutch Pedal bushings, we offer these Delrin Brake Arm bushings. Although BMW claims the use of the same part number (35-21-1-158-290), we found that when making them in Delrin (and holding very close CNC tolerances), the brake arm bushings required to be machined ever so slightly differently. This pair of bushings are also designed to replace the flimsy, poor fitting factory bushings which have entirely too much play, even when new. The factory brake pedal is not designed to have the amount or frequency of pedal travel of the clutch arm and thus, does not typically squeak like a factory clutch arm. However, to eliminate the slop, these bushings will do the trick.
We intentionally produced these in white so that we can distinguish them from our clutch arm bushings. These, too, are made with medical grade Delrin (more expensive than UHMW or generic plastic).
This product is design to fit the following brake pedals:
- E24 Models - 633CSi, 635CSi, M6
- E30 Models - 318i, 318is, 325e, 325i, 325ix, M3 - sedan, coupe, convertible, wagon
- E31 Models - 850Ci, 850CSi, 840Ci, 840i
- E36 Models - 1992-1999 318i, 318is, 318ti, 323i, 325i, 325is, 328i, M3 - sedan, coupe, convertible, wagon, hatchback
- E46 Models - 1999-2006 323i, 323ci, 328i, 328ci, 325i, 325ci, 325xi, 330i, 330ci, 330xi, M3 - sedan, coupe, convertible, wagon
- E39 Models - 525i, 528i, 530i, 540i, M4 - Sedans
- E52 Models - Z8
- E53 Models - X5 3.0
- E60 Models - 525i, 525xi, 530i, 530xi, 545i, 550i, M5 - Sedan
- E63 Models - 645Ci, 650i, M5 - Coupe, Convertible
- E82 Models - 128i, 135i, M - Coupe, Convertible
- E85 Models - Z4 2.5i, 3.0i, M - Coupe, Roadster
- E89 Models - Z4 30i, 35i, 35is - Roadster
- E90 Models - 323i, 325i, 325xi, 328i, 330i, 330xi, 335i, 335xi, M3 - Sedan
- E92 Models - 328i, 328xi, 335i, 335xi, M3 - Coupe
- E93 Models - 328i, 328xi, 335i, 335xi, M3 - Convertible
- Z3 Models - 1.9, 2.5, 2.8, 3.0, M - Coupe, Roadster
Sold as a pair.