The Rogue Engineering Subframe/Rear Spindle bushings replace the factory part number 33-32-6-763-092 with serviceable, precision, spherical bearings. The climate in the Northeast where we are can be rough on suspension components, so we design these with longevity in mind. Constructed with CNC'd 303 stainless steel housing and spacers, these are built to last.
Rogue Engineering Subframe and Rear Spindle Bushing
- Housing and spacers are CNC'd from 303 stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Spherical bearing is easy to service
- Legal for all BMW CCA Prepare or Mod race classes, SCCA IT classes, and all NASA GTS classes.
- Replaces factory bushing P/N 33-32-6-763-092
This product fits the following vehicles:
- E82 135 and 1M Coupe
- E9X 325, 328, 330, 335 and M3
Sold as a pair.