Sabelt Silver Series Enduro Belt
This is quickly becoming one of our favorite safety items in the vehicle! It's no wonder why Sabelt is the #1 harness company of the world! Sabelt is the first company to homologate to the new FIA standard 8853-2016 Homologation no. SH.001.13-T-6!
New for this 2016-17 season is the Sabelt Silver Series Enduro Belt. There is more to the belt than meets the eye! Let's take a look to see why Sabelt is the choice for teams such as Red Bull F1, McLaren, Hyundai WRC, Porsche Motorsport, Ferrari and many more.
Rogue Engineering is excited to announce these belts for the 2017 season, after a in-person meeting with Sabelt Italy at the 2016 SEMA convention. We have confirmed that these are the belts we are going to import for 2017!
- Cam lock buckle design - The newly designed cam lock buckle allows for sub belts to be integrated with the main body.
- Bright yellow pull tabs on the shoulder and the lap belts for easier adjustments
- Aluminum shoulder adjusters are lightweight as well as easy to adjust.
- Lapbelt buckles have easy pull tabs integrated into the buckle tongue for easy adjustment while sitting; an important feature in endurance racing with multiple drivers.
- Silicone patches on the underside of the shoulder belts prevent slippage off the HANS
- Integrated communication and drink tie downs on the shoulder belts
- Velcro patches allow the shoulder belts to be attached to the seat tops for easier driver changes
- Velcro attachments for the shoulder belts prevent flapping after adjustment
- Full 2" shoulder width for HANS compatibility
- Because of FIA compliance, they have a 5-year life span!
The Hardest Part
The hardest part to emphasize about these harnesses is the quality in which they function while sitting in the seat. At Rogue Engineering, we see, use and install many brands of other harnesses. From OMP, Schroth, Sparco, and others, we can tell you the frustrations and short comings of many systems out there. When you're wrestling with a $289 harness system in your car at the track vs. using a high quality setup like the one here, suddenly, the difference in price is immediately apparent!
Don't sacrifice your safety when it comes to the track!