The new CSF E9X M3 Power Steering Cooler is the ultimate cooling solution for resolving excessive power steering fluid temperatures seen in race and high-performance driving environments. Those high temperatures often lead to fluid overflow, starvation, and, in some cases, costly system failure.
A true drop-in fitment design, this race-spec, engineered component utilizes CSF’s AC condenser manufacturing technology to deliver a power steering cooler that is 40% more efficient than the OEM unit.
- Changes from OEM’s low-efficiency, mechanically-bonded core design to CAB-brazed, high-efficiency, plate-type design
- Made with CSF’s AC condenser technology using a 1-row, super-high pressure, 18mm-wide, 4-channel microtube
- Dual-pass 6-row design with an 83% increase in surface area compared to the OEM unit
- Lab tests showed approximately 40% more efficient cooling than OEM cooler
- World’s 1st true “plug-and-play” power steering cooler for the E9X M3 platform
This unit is taller than OEM (total of 83mm or 3.27" in height), with the added height at the top to be compatible with any aftermarket supercharger heat exchanger or auxiliary coolers that may be placed under the OEM-positioned power steering cooler.
Fits the following vehicles: