Cobra Imola Pro-Fit Kevlar race seat couples an unrestricted driving position (for easier ingress and egress) with the added strength and weight savings of Kevlar construction with full HANS® compatibility. The Cobra Imola Pro-Fit is covered in FIA compliant fire retardant, durable, and breathable 'Spacer' fabric incorporating anti-wear Suede-Tec patches at the arm and shoulder areas gives the Imola Pro-Fit hard-wearing good looks comfort, cooling, and safety.
The Imola Pro-Fit seat also features Cobra’s new Pro-Fit height adjustable sculpted center pad system (new for 2012) providing the optimal height and positioning of the driver for maximum control and visibility. All Cobra Pro-Fit seats come standard with medium height back and lower seat cushions, and optional ultra low or high version cushions can be purchased separately.
An unique Kevlar construction makes the Imola Pro-Fit seat infinitely stronger and 30% lighter than similar fiberglass seats at an ENTRY LEVEL PRICE below that of similar designed fiberglass seats. The Cobra Imola Pro-Fit seat is an excellent blend of composite performance and value. FIA 8855-1999approved (FRESH DATING). Standard width, will accommodate 5 or 6pt harness systems, and require alloy side mounts. Available in red, blue, or black 'Spacer' fabric colors.
- Composite Kevlar® construction,
- Hans® compatible headrest design,
- PRO-FIT™ custom modular padding system,
- 4/5/6 point harness facility,
- Breathable & cooling Spacer fabric,
- Suede-Tec anti-wear patches,
- Colors: red, blue, or black,
- Standard width shell (GT is +25mm wider)
- FIA side mounted only - supplied with high tensile bolts,
- FIA 8855-1999 Homologated.