After years of planning and sourcing, we have finally developed a product worthy to call our own. The Rogue Engineering Adjustable Swaybar Links are now available!
What makes our Adjustable Swaybar Links different from the rest? Here are some of the features:
- METRIC stud and rod ends! No more 3/8" rod ends for your metric BMW!
- US-made ball is 52100 Bearing Steel, Heat Treated, Precision Ground and Hard Chrome Plated. Housing is zinc plated for corrosion resistance. Left and right hand threaded.
- 6061-T6 ACQ link is anodized and left and right hand threaded for easy adjustments on the car.
- Replaces OEM factory plastic links (found in the rear of the F8X vehicles)
- Grease fittings on each rod end means quick and easy maintenance!
- Sold as a pair
Attention! If you have aftermarket suspension, there is a good chance that an OEM link will NOT fit because the aftermarket swaybar link brackets are moved from the original OEM position. Therefore, you must measure the actual length you need. We can custom build the link for you application (lead time required).
F8X Owners! Removal of the conical washer is typically required if links are being used with factory struts. These can be easily removed in a vice.
These are designed to replace the following models (and part numbers):
- 1995-99 E36 M3 only (31 35 2 227 203)
- 1999-06 E46 including M3 (31 35 6 780 847)
- 2015-18 F8X M2/M3/M4 (31 30 2 284 643)
- 2015-18 F8X M2/M3/M4 rear link (33 50 2 284 618)