For the M Car that Started it All
Some will argue that the E30 M3 was not BMW's first M car and they are right. However, here at Rogue Engineering, the E30 M3 is a car we still enjoy and love today (with stock S14s and transplants). As these cars start to become scarce, we noticed that pricing on parts in the aftermarket industry continue to increase. We feel that this was the perfect
time to introduce a product for this cult car.
What about Performance?
Rogue Engineering intentionally designed this exhaust to have tubing diameters that are 23% larger than current aftermarket choices on the market for a number of reasons.
- With many of Rogue Engineering customers taking their E30 M3s to the track, more flow at WOT only benefits those that live at redline
- Once the stock S14s require rebuilding, 2.5L conversions are becoming more popular, which require more flow
- The ultimate conversion, dropping in S50, S52s and S54 engines, require much more exhaust flow capacity than the OEM dimensions
E30 M3 Diablo Features
Using modern manufacturing techniques and processes, we are able to offer the highest quality product at an affordable price. Similar to our modern BMW exhaust systems, the E30 M3 Diablo shares many features.
- Fully mandrel bent tubing, no crimps or flattened areas
- Deep sound without being overly loud
- 100% T-304 stainless steel construction, including internals
- Weights only 18 lbs. (factory weighs 31.5 lbs.)
- Mil-finished pipes and muffler, mirror polished stainless steel 76mm double wall tips.
- Full TIG welded construction, no lock seams or pinch welds
- Rogue Engineering logo tastefully stamped in the body of the muffler
- Two (2) Stainless Steel Accu-seal clamps included for installation