New version 2.0! Easier to adjust!
For drivers looking for maximum adjustment from the rear of their E9X/E8X, we offer our Adjustable Rear Camber Links. These replace the wishbone
and guide arm
links in the factory suspension which have rubber bushings and limited adjustment.
These links feature 6061-T6 ACQ anodized aluminum links and feature rod ends with grease fittings. They also feature 303 Stainless Steel rod end inserts which offer strength and corrosion protection for long lasting performance. For dedicated race cars, we offer upgraded, high strength rod ends at additional cost.
Professional installation recommended as a full alignment is required after installation.
Our rear control arms are made from the highest quality components, from USA.
- 100% machined and anodized, 6061-T6 lightweight aluminum arms (and collars).
- Stainless hardware and spacers are perfect for the tough Northeast climate!
- New! Easy adjustment with 22mm open ended wrench and 5mm allen key! It only requires 5 ft. lbs. on the clamp to secure the clamp!
- Commonly available 5/8"-18 RH and LH are used in case of replacement.
Fits the following vehicles:
- E82 1-series, including 1M Coupe
- E9X 3-series, including M3