What makes the IKON unique?
Like all Rogue Engineering products, the IKON exhaust system is entirely designed and developed in the US in our facility in Hohokus, NJ. By doing the development, fitting, evaluation and testing here, you're assure a product that not only looks and sounds great, but a product you can have installed with confidence.
Although the BMW E9X platform was introduced as a 2006 model, we felt that these vehicles were too quiet from the factory.
By utilizing a custom-made, single muffler, we are able to tune the exhaust flow and tone to our specifications. The result is a great looking, great sounding exhaust.
How much performance should I expect to gain?
In our testing, replacing only a muffler yields small measurable gains. Of course, these minute gains may be depicted on a carefully constructed dyno chart. Rogue Engineering looks at an exhaust with reality in mind, designing our exhaust to deliver great looks and sound, with minimal issues of fit. These are features that the Rogue Engineering IKON deliver!
Just because the IKON exhaust system is easy on the wallet does not mean you are getting short changed. Features of the RE E9X IKON system include:
- 100% T-304 stainless steel construction, including flanges, internals
- Mill-finished pipes and muffler, mirror polished dual 3" straight cut, adjustable, staggered tips (allows for fitment of sedan or coupe) New!
- Entire exhaust utilizes TIG welded construction
- Deep tone (stock resonators are retained) with no drone
- Maintains BMW factory warranty
- Rogue Engineering logo tastefully stamped in the body of the muffler
- Can be clamped or welded (professional installation recommended)
Fits BMW E9X 2006+ 325/328/330 sedans, coupes, including iX, wagon.
Rogue Engineering Development at Work
By using a more conventionally shaped muffler, we are able to spend more time fine tune the exhaust flow and sound being emitted from the exhaust.
Although we do not produce BMW intake systems, we recognize the popularity and their use in conjunction with an exhaust system. The RE E9X IKON system produces a deep, melodious tone, and compliments many popular intake systems on the market. Have your cake and eat it, too!