The Rogue Engineering Trailing Arm Bushings replaces the factory part number 33-32-6-763-092 with serviceable, precision, spherical bearings. The climate in the Northeast where we are can be rough on suspension components, so we design these with longevity in mind. Constructed with CNC'd 303 stainless steel housing and spacers, these are built to last.
Regular inspection is recommended for consistent performance. Check bearing assemblies for any excessive play which may require spherical bearing replacement. Spraying bearing assemblies with WD-40 or Fluid Film can prevent spherical bearings from premature corrosion.
Rogue Engineering Carrier Ball Joint Bushing Features
- Housing and spacers are CNC'd from 303 stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Spherical bearing allow for easy service
- Legal for all BMW CCA Prepare or Mod race classes, SCCA IT classes, and all NASA GTS classes.
- Replaces factory bushing P/N 33-32-6-763-092
This product fits the following vehicles:
- E82 135 and 1M Coupe
- E9X 325, 328, 330, 335 and M3
- F8X M2, M3, M4
Sold as a pair. You need two pairs to do the entire vehicle.