The Rogue Engineering Rear Spindle ball joint replaces the factory part number 33-32-6-792-553 with serviceable, precision, spherical bearings. The climate in the Northeast where we are can be rough on suspension components, so we design these with longevity in mind. Constructed with CNC'd 303 stainless steel housing and spacers, these are built to last.
Rogue Engineering Rear Spindle Ball Joint
- Housing and spacers are CNC'd from 303 stainless steel to prevent corrosion
- Spherical bearing is easy to service
- Legal for all BMW CCA Prepare or Mod race classes, SCCA IT classes, and all NASA GTS classes.
- Replaces factory bushing P/N 33-32-6-792-553
This product fits the following vehicles:
- E82 135 and 1M Coupe
- E9X 325, 328, 330, 335 and M3
- F30 320, 325, 328, 330, 335, 340 (including X-Drive and Diesel)
- F8X M2/M3/M4
- F32 420, 425, 428, 430, 435, 440 (including X-Drive and Diesel)
Sold as a pair.