ATEST FIA 8853-2016 HOMOLOGATION
THIS SET INCLUDES THE PULL UP AND PULL DOWN LAP STRAP GIVING YOU COMPLETE FLEXABILITY.
- New compact buckle integrates sub-belts
- Easy adjustment with yellow pull-down straps
- Velcro patches on shoulder straps secure loose ends
- Comms/hydration routing on shoulder belts keep lines secure
Replacing the previous design which featured 2/3? combination shoulder straps, the new Silver Series harness from Sabelt uses 2? belts throughout, secured with lightweight aluminium hardware. Intuitively adjusted in the cockpit with bright yellow tabs that pull down, changing drivers and entering the cockpit are now simpler and easier than ever. The newly designed cam-lock buckle now integrates the crotch-belts fixture, enabling it’s 2016 homologation and heightening driver safety in the event of an impact. A number of other handy features have been added, including comms/hydration routing on top of shoulder straps and HANS-friendly silicone grip on the underside.
Sabelt are the industry leading manufacturer of motorsport harnesses and accessories, for good reason.
- Cam lock buckle design - The newly designed cam lock buckle allows for sub belts to be integrated with the main body.
- Bright yellow pull tabs on the shoulder and the lap belts for easier adjustments
- Aluminum shoulder adjusters are lightweight as well as easy to adjust.
- Lapbelt buckles have easy pull tabs integrated into the buckle tongue for easy adjustment while sitting; an important feature in endurance racing with multiple drivers.
- Silicone patches on the underside of the shoulder belts prevent slippage off the HANS
- Integrated communication and drink tie downs on the shoulder belts
- Velcro patches allow the shoulder belts to be attached to the seat tops for easier driver changes
- Velcro attachments for the shoulder belts prevent flapping after adjustment
- Full 2" shoulder width for HANS compatibility
- Because of FIA compliance, they have a 5-year life span!
The Hardest Part
The hardest part to emphasize about these harnesses is the quality in which they function while sitting in the seat. At Rogue Engineering, we see, use and install many brands of other harnesses. From OMP, Schroth, Sparco, and others, we can tell you the frustrations and short comings of many systems out there. When you're wrestling with a $289 harness system in your car at the track vs. using a high quality setup like the one here, suddenly, the difference in price is immediately apparent!
Don't sacrifice your safety when it comes to the track!