Benefits of Rogue Engineering Silicone Radiator Hoses
- More resistant to high temperatures, solvents and oil, when compared to OEM rubber hoses.
- Temperature ranges from -149° F to 500° F, much larger range than OEM (typical range for OEM is -40o F to +275o F)
- Our hoses can handle more pressure, with a maximum pressure of 350psi.
- Our silicone hoses stay flexible, whereas rubber can harden and crack over time.
- Available only in BLACK color, with discrete RE logo.
All Rogue Engineering Silicone Radiator Hose kits come complete with new, replacement hose clamps as the factory ones are not suitable for reuse after long years of service.
The M3 kit replaces 11 53 1 726 344 and 11 53 1 708 499 and fits the following:
- 1992-99 E36 6-cylinder vehicles
The E9X M3 kit replaces 11 53 7 838 214 and 11 53 7 840 661 and fits the following:
- 2008-2013 E9X M3 (US and Euro)
The E36 kit fits all 6-cylinder BMW E36 vehicles.
The E9X M3 hose kit requires the use of OEM connectors from the original hoses.