Rogue Engineering Bolt-In Roll Bar
Proudly design and produced exclusively for us in the US, we normally STOCK these so you do not have to wait! They can be picked up in our Upper Saddle River, NJ facility or shipped by truck freight to your location (freight fees are additional).
These bars are a MUST for anyone with fixed-back racing seats. If you are using only a harness bar, you are risking your life at the track.
- Made from 1.75" DOM tubing.
- Meticulously TIG and MIG welded.
- Uses CNC'd off-road tube clamps (puzzle joints) to join legs together.
- Harnesses bar and diagonal welded in place (cannot be removed, no option for removal)
- Raw finish. Powdercoating at additional cost.
- Largest base plates in the industry!
- Backing plates already powdercoated black.
- Hardware included.
Note that these roll bars are NOT to be the basis for a full cage! If you have plans for a full cage in the future, it should be done by first removing this bar! This bar has not been engineered to handle the loads of a full cage construction, but more to assist the occupant in a roll over as well as mounting harnesses.
Rogue Engineering makes no safety claims or guarantees with this product, as motorsports is a dangerous activity. Buyers purchasing this product, and ones like it, understand the inherit risks of motorsports and holds Rogue Engineering harmless from any liability.