The Rogue Engineering Knurled shift knob utilizes a Knurled body for grip.
Some features of the Delrin Shift knob include:
- 5.875" in total height (compared to 3" tall for a ZHP knob)
- Smooth, CNC machined Delrin shift knob fits in many hand sizes, with or without gloves.
- 210g in weight (vs. 155g of weighted ZHP knob).
- Delrin is less prone to retaining heat, unlike all aluminum knobs in a hot car in the summertime. Ouch!
- Easy installation, with 2.5" allen key
Although it uses 3 set screws to attach to BMW compatible shift levers, this is NOT a universal knob! The ID of the aluminum based has been designed to be very close to the factory size to eliminate play when installed.
Note that a shift boot that is not integrated into the shift knob is required for a clean installation of this knob.