The Rogue Engineering Delrin Shift knob is the perfect companion for your manual transmission BMW! Designed for those who need fast access to the shift knob (close to the steering wheel), the smooth 1.6" diameter ball top fits easy in your hand with or without driving gloves on.
Some features of the Delrin Shift knob include:
- 4.375" in total height (compared to 3" tall for a ZHP knob)
- Smooth, CNC machined Delrin shift knob fits in many hand sizes, with or without gloves.
- 125g in weight (vs. 155g of weighted ZHP knob).
- Delrin is less prone to retaining heat, unlike all aluminum knobs in a hot car in the summertime. Ouch!
- Easy installation, with 2.5" allen key
Although it uses 3 set screws to attach to BMW compatible shift levers, this is NOT a universal knob! The ID of the aluminum based has been designed to be very close to the factory size to eliminate play when installed.
Note that a shift boot that is not integrated into the shift knob is required for a clean installation of this knob.